Leo R. Morales
Master Sergeant Leo R. Morales
Master Sergeant Leo R. Morales is the Non-Commissioned Officer-in-Charge (NCOIC), Personnel Section, Detachment 205, Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFROTC), Southern Illinois University-Carbondale. In this capacity, MSgt Morales is responsible for overseeing the life-cycle of all cadet personnel actions, including medical, physical, enlistments, categorization, commissioning, and cadet pay actions. He manages all cadet administrative and personnel updates in the Web Intensive New Gains System (WINGS) database. MSgt Morales also manages the personal records of all detachment active-duty personnel. His additional duties includes; Duty Status Program Manager, Test Control Examiner, Drug Testing Trusted Agent, Weighted Airman Promotion System (WAPS) Monitor, and Leave Monitor.
Prior to assuming his current duties, MSgt Morales served as the NCOIC, Personnel Section, 364 Air Force Recruiting Squadron, McClellan, CA.
- MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
- EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
- 2000 Special Vehicle Maintenance (2T332B) Technical School, Port Hueneme, CA
- 2004 Airman Leadership School, Dyess AFB, TX
- 2006 Personnel (3S0X1) Technical School, Keesler AFB, MS
- 2008 Combat Airman Skills Training (CAST), Ft McCoy, WI
- 2011 Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Keesler AFB, MS